Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSaosin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue   Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:13 am

Player info
Name : Jon Mangan
Nationality : English

Character info
In-game Name : TheSaosin
Class : Rogue
Race : Troll
Profesion : Leatherworking and Skinning.
Spec : Combat Daggers
Profile (armory link) :http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Thesaosin

Raid info
Days and time that i can raid : Monday - Thursday and sunday
Why u raid : I raid because I find it a good and fun way to get through the weeknights and to learn different encounters even its just a wipefest.
Raid experience ( even pretbc) : Only ZG before tbc but TBC Kara, gruul, maghtheridon and tempest keep.
Pots and consumables that i will have with me every raid : Well, I will either have flask of relentless assault or Elixir of major agility. I will bring at least 5 health pots for a raid and maybe more if we are learning something new and 20 bandages.

Guild info
Previous Guilds : Virtue (zg guild), Same old bull and Smash.
Reasons that i left : I didnt leave Virtue, it disbanded after a short time together. The reason I left same old bull was because I wanted a more serious and progression guild, same old bull were great in but there was just that missing and I was invited into smash which I was removed from due to me slacking a bit in tempest keep on trash. im being honest, I was slacking.

Genaral info
Why i wanna join Addiction : Well, you stuck out from alot of guilds so I thought I would apply and I mainly wanna join so I can be in a serious guild again and progress.
What i expect from Addiction : The basics really, fun but serious at the same time.
Any friend that can recomend me in Addiction : Unfortunately not, dont know anyone in addiction =(

Computer Info
System that i use: Windows XP SP2
Vent/mic : Got both
Net connection : 1mb =(

Last edited by on Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Outlander The Great

Outlander The Great

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue   Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:18 am

So that's what chickenzor was talking aobut Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheSaosin

PostSubject: Re: Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue   Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:27 am

hay outlander=)
Back to top Go down
Outlander The Great

Outlander The Great

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue   Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:39 pm

<3 yo
Back to top Go down
rat

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue   Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:54 pm

first, sorry for the late reply
we're full on rogues for the time being
good luck to you
Back to top Go down
TheSaosin

PostSubject: Re: Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue   Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:18 pm

Hey, thanks for the reply, no probs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue   Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thesaosin - Level 70 Troll Rogue
Page 1 of 1