Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noop - Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noop

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Noop - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Noop - Rogue   Noop - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:38 pm

Player info
Name : Mattis Kienmayer.
Nationality : Sweden

Character info
In-game Name : Noop
Class : Rogue
Race : Orc (female Very Happy)
Profesion : Mining (375) and blacksmithing (365), working on blacksmithing
Spec : Combat dagger while pveing
Profile (armory link) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&n=Noop

Raid info
Days and time that i can raid : Sunday til thursday 6pm - 1am,
Why u raid : I love having progress Pve-wise more than anything in WoW
Raid experience ( even pretbc) : Kara, gruul, mag, lurker down. Hydross on 10% with Attendance back when TBC was new :> Pre tbc i cleared whole bwl and was fighting sartura in AQ40, I have also killed all out door bosses
Pots and consumables that i will have with me every raid : Flask of relentless assault, Healing potion, Ravager dog / warp burger, Heavy netherweave Bandage, and ofc savory deviate delight Very Happy

Guild info
Previous Guilds : Attendance / manu propria, Addiction, C u r s ed, Nerf reality
Reasons that i left : Attendance had an issue with guildleaders merging to a other server and left us behind, we tried to keep the guild up as Manu Propria but it didn't work and eventually it disbanded.
I was in addiction too for like a week or two but then my internet broke down so I couldn't come online and I got kicked.
C u r s e d merged with Lithium and is now called Nerf reality, I left them because people slack too much, Especially officers.. I don't like that when there is 30+ minutes left of raid time officers go to officer channel on vent and discuss whether or not we should kill these packs to do 1 or 2 more tries on next boss. Like if we started killing trash when they had their little 10 minute chat we would already be half way to the boss and we could definetly do 1 or 2 more tries.

Genaral info
Why i wanna join Addiction : Because Addiction seems like a stable guild and that players in it do not slack and officers are willing to spend all their gold on repair bills
What i expect from Addiction : Alot of raiding and progressing
Any friend that can recomend me in Addiction : Bamsy (<3) and Rat, I betya hotbaby must remember me too

Computer Info
System that i use : Amd Opteron 64 1.8 GHz, 7800 GT, 1gb ram
Vent/mic : I got all vent versions and a working mic. I am also willing to speak alot = D
Net connection : Bredbandsbolaget (BBB) 2mbit, MS is around 150 usually.
Back to top Go down
bamsy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Noop - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noop - Rogue   Noop - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:55 pm

Hey mate nice apply.
I have been in your guild; Nerf Reality:)
you allways were nice on the damage meter. Smile
Hope you can join i dont got anything to say about it im just a recruit. But goodluck Wink
Back to top Go down
rytz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Noop - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noop - Rogue   Noop - Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:08 am

Seems like a nice guy, not sure how the rogue roster is looking, but id like to see him in if we need another rogue

gl mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noop - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noop - Rogue   Noop - Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noop - Rogue
Page 1 of 1