Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Profillion- 70 mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vafi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Profillion- 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Profillion- 70 mage   Profillion- 70 mage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:40 am

hey
Player info
Name : Chris
Nationality :Greek

Character info
In-game Name :Profillion
Class :mage
Race Troll
Profesion :Alchemist/tailoring
Spec :fire/arcane or frost till elemental with advanced cs
Profile (armory link) : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Profillion i got durability Razz also something about the gear in 1 week from now i will have spellstrike set.

Raid info
Days and time that i can raid : dailly 12:00- 03:00 game time

Why u raid :I want the means to perform and achieve a succesful raid so that i may get a good clothing and proceed further on in the raids until i reach mount hyjal.

Raid experience ( even pretbc) :I have been to many random raids pretbc such as mc and zg i however have been to karazhan and even to gruuls lair. i have downed zg and mc, raids are very easy for me and i can cope succesfully with my raid group leading it to sucess only that my past guilds were not too serious.So i would consumpt to the fact that i am quite experienced in raids - karazhan till the 3rd boss

Pots and consumables that i will have with me every raid : all kinds of potions, i have some very rare potions, destruction potion, heroic potion and all of the potions you get from reputation from cot and lower city. i will have spell damage giving food and ofcource supply the whole raid as i am a watermachine ...

Guild info
Previous Guilds : i have been in smash, evasion, violated and stalked.
Reasons that i left : violated broke up smash and evasion i left because they were not serious enough and stalked because there was chaos in every raid. stalked was my guild but i just couldnt control them anymore they were wild... they wouldnt listen to orders..

Genaral info
Why i wanna join Addiction : I have thought about it many times and i have desided that i would want to join a pve guild for raids and so i have been looking for the best possible guild i can join to raid with and win. Addiction is a very well thought guild on lb and since you are recruting some mages i would like the opportunity of applying in a guild who is very capable of achieving afro

What i expect from Addiction : I expect to be taken into consideration and be regurarly put into raids aswell as receive help from guild members as i am willing to do to them too. Smile

Any friend that can recomend me in Addiction : there arnt many people i know in adiction Sad Neutral

Computer Info
System that i use : 2.9gz processor with 2.5gb of ram a good gpu
Vent/mic : yes
Net connection : bandiwth 4mg/sec i got no problems with internet, there are some days however when it is under construction and it does lag a bit, these moments are very scarce

i look forward to hearing your answer soon thanks prof out
Back to top Go down
Gomslork

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Profillion- 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profillion- 70 mage   Profillion- 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:59 am

To be honest, i think your gear is a bit under par. You also lack good gems and some enchants. We are trying to be one of the top guild on the server, so we want to focus on the players that seem most dedicated to help us progress further trough the endgame content.
Try to fix some of those gems and enchants and im sure you will find a nice guild. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Profillion- 70 mage
Page 1 of 1