Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meslan, Enhance shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meslan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Meslan, Enhance shaman Empty
PostSubject: Meslan, Enhance shaman   Meslan, Enhance shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:17 pm

Player info
Name : Magnus
Nationality : Norway

Character info
In-game Name : Meslan
Class : Shaman
Race : Troll
Profesion : 375 Alc / 375 Herb
Spec : Enhancement
Profile (armory link) :http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Meslan

Raid info
Days and time that i can raid :
Lets see: basicly, i can raid 7 days a week. Unless my boss comes to me and say. Hey. work overtime. bla bla.. but if i have to, i should be home at 19:15 ISH game time.

so lets say ur raid time starts at like 19:00 / 19:30 , then im 99% sure i can attend on every raid. if i dont work overtime, i can ofc raid fully, if u start earlyer.

Why u raid : Because i love raiding, love to progress, and love to play with alot of others.
Raid experience ( even pretbc) : Pre: zg, mc, ony. Tbc: Fully kara, entire gruul (not that there is so much in there Razz ), and a attempt on magtheridon
Pots and consumables that i will have with me every raid : Flasks, and lots of potions (since im alchemy)

Guild info
Previous Guilds : Same Old Bull
Reasons that i left : Conflicts and the raiding was kinda "standing still", want to go on and make some progress

Genaral info
Why i wanna join Addiction : Im a seriouse raider, and after what i heard, you are also seriouse raiders.
What i expect from Addiction : seriouse raiding Smile
Any friend that can recomend me in Addiction : Dont think so.

Computer Info
System that i use : to make the story short: 4gb ram, 2x8800gtx sli, E6600@3.1
Vent/mic : Yes to both
Net connection : 8mbit
Back to top Go down
Meslan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Meslan, Enhance shaman   Meslan, Enhance shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:14 pm

i hate bumping Smile just very curiouse on the answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Outlander The Great

Outlander The Great

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Meslan, Enhance shaman   Meslan, Enhance shaman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:13 pm

I am sorry that it took a long time to reply,(holiday-facepalm) but we are currently not looking for enhancement shamans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meslan, Enhance shaman   Meslan, Enhance shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meslan, Enhance shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment-
Jump to: