Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dual application (warrior and warlock)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rytz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Dual application (warrior and warlock) Empty
PostSubject: Dual application (warrior and warlock)   Dual application (warrior and warlock) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:16 pm

Player info
Name :George Marcou
Nationality :British

Character info
In-game Name :Rytz
Class :Warlock
Race :Undead!
Profesion :Tailoring and Minning
Spec :Demonology for pvp, but im willing to respec for raids ofc
Profile (armory link) :http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=rytz

Raid info
Days and time that i can raid :6-7
Why u raid : Im raiding to see all the new content before it goes away in the expansion and to have something to do aswell as pvp
Raid experience ( even pretbc) : Pre TBC everything including 11 bosses in Naxx, After TBC ive cleared Kara, Gruuls, Mag, SSC, and done some Kael Wipes
Pots and consumables that i will have with me every raid :Ofc im a lock i can grind easily :p

Guild info
Previous Guilds :None, im was pure pvp
Reasons that i left :Well none :p

Genaral info
Why i wanna join Addiction :I was looking for a guild to start my PvE life, and Dreamcatcher asked me if i wanted to join.
What i expect from Addiction :A guild that i will be able to raid in and have a fun time
Any friend that can recomend me in Addiction :Pannekoek and Lunarr they know me better as Jme tho :p

Computer Info
System that i use :Windows XP Pro
Vent/mic :Yes
Net connection :1Mbit DSL

Player info
Name :george
Nationality :cypriot

Character info
In-game Name :Stwie
Class :Warrior
Race :Undead
Profesion : blacksmithing engi 375
Spec :atm pvp ms speced but willing to respec to dps/tank whatever the guild needs to
Profile (armory link) :http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=stwie

Raid info
Days and time that i can raid : everyday
Why u raid : I just love to spend time on "andventures " with my guild mates
Raid experience ( even pretbc) :pre tbc up to patchwerk. Ive cleared bwl aq40 etc.Now a days i have done full kara grulls and 2 bosses in ssc with my old main
Pots and consumables that i will have with me every raid :whatever it takes Smile

Guild info
Previous Guilds :i actually didnt find any guild after i migrated to join but i hope that changes Smile .
Reasons that i left :lack of communication and unfriendly environment's

Genaral info
Why i wanna join Addiction :since my irl mate is joining i wana be with him and i hope i can have this oppurtinity
What i expect from Addiction : hardcore pve spirit friendly environment and love Smile
Any friend that can recomend me in Addiction :no clue :p

Computer Info
System that i use : vista
Vent/mic :yepyep
Net connection :bussines 2mb connection

looking forward hearing from u Smile best regards George and George.
Back to top Go down
Pannekoek

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Dual application (warrior and warlock)   Dual application (warrior and warlock) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:33 pm

hmm even if ur gear aint that good (lacking of sum points most in hitrating) i still can reconment this warlock which i know as a mage

reasons: Very active and good learning of new bosses/tactics
catch me ingame if uwant more details plz

cheers
Master of Lipo :>

Paincoke
Back to top Go down
rytz

PostSubject: Re: Dual application (warrior and warlock)   Dual application (warrior and warlock) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:36 pm

ahemz Razz armoury is my pvp set ;p its lacking alot lot, ofc ive gota pve set also
Back to top Go down
Sixth

Sixth

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Dual application (warrior and warlock)   Dual application (warrior and warlock) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:53 pm

Both are interesting applications. We will get back to you very soon.
Back to top Go down
rytz

PostSubject: Re: Dual application (warrior and warlock)   Dual application (warrior and warlock) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:06 pm

thanx mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual application (warrior and warlock)   Dual application (warrior and warlock) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual application (warrior and warlock)
Page 1 of 1