Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application by Bomburk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bomburk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Application by Bomburk. Empty
PostSubject: Application by Bomburk.   Application by Bomburk. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:28 pm

Player info
Name : George
Nationality : Danish

Character info
In-game Name : Bomburk
Class : Hunter
Race : Troll
Profesion : Mining/JC
Spec : 41/20/0, Ready to respecc if needed
Profile (armory link) : [url]http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Bomburk[/url]

Raid info
Days and time that i can raid :Can raid everyday,from 3 am to 3 pm, for 1 year.
Why u raid : To experience new dungeons, and for getting max use of the game.
Raid experience ( even pretbc) : Have raided: Zg, MC, BWL, Naxx,Kara, Gruul's, MagT, and first SSC boss. Pots and consumables that i will have with me every raid : Always having HP/mana pots with me, and agility pots etc.) and the recruied pots for the instance.

Guild info
Previous Guilds : Agnus dei on Kor'gall been in that G for a year, migrated cus I wanted to play with IrL friends. Also been in Broken and letifer.
Reasons that i left : Both broke up.

Genaral info
Why i wanna join Addiction : 1st im bored as hell when im playing solo, I want to get full use of game and play in raids as a team, learning new bosses etc.) and you seems like a seriusly raid guild with kind people.
What i expect from Addiction : Exprcting alot of raids, and maybe some 5 man dungeons too, and freindship rendeer

Computer Info
System that i use : Not so freindly with computer how good they are etc, but buyed this dell 3 months ago no laggin etc.)
Vent/mic : Ventrilo mix, + mic.
Net connection : 3Mbit.
Any friend that can recomend me in Addiction : Not far as I know No .

Thats was all from bomburk:)
Back to top Go down
Epiq

Epiq

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Application by Bomburk.   Application by Bomburk. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:53 pm

My alt-hunter pew pew you annytime jocolor

But if you pay me 1000g up front, I'll be your in-guild friend and recomend you as 6 month trial... Cool
Back to top Go down
Bomburk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Application by Bomburk.   Application by Bomburk. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:29 pm

hehe yee sounds good:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application by Bomburk.   Application by Bomburk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application by Bomburk.
Page 1 of 1