Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrence

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner Empty
PostSubject: Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner   Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:04 pm

Player info
Name : Paul Gasiun
Nationality : Sweden

Character info
In-game Name :Terrece
Class :Paladin
Race : Gay belf
Profesion :Jewelcrafting 375, Engineering 350 something
Spec : Atm retri due to no raids in guild atm, will specc holy if you want me to.
Profile (armory link) : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Terrece
Might have ret gear on thou, otherwise i got everything epic except a ring and xri's gift

Raid info
Days and time that i can raid : Propably most days
Why u raid : Because i think its very fun to raid, thats why i play the game. And the feeling on a new boss down is just teh shit Wink
Raid experience ( even pretbc) : Pre-TBC:ZG, AQ20 and MC. TBC full Karazhan and Gruuls, some maggy
Pots and consumables that i will have with me every raid : Adept's Elixir and Draneic Wisdom + Mana pots and Healing pots

Guild info
Previous Guilds : Same old Bull for about half a year
Reasons that i left : I want some higher and more serious raiding, and we had some serious issiues to frequently. Feel sad to leave them thou, lots of friends :/

Genaral info
Why i wanna join Addiction : Serious raiding and progress, seems to be good ppl in there and ofc some purples, minimum 4 days raids/week also suits me perfectly.
What i expect from Addiction : Serious raiding and dedication
Any friend that can recomend me in Addiction : Not that i can think of right now, thou Wildest crafted me Lionheart helm for my warrior for free ages ago Wink

Computer Info
System that i use : AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+, 2k RAM
Vent/mic : Jupp
Net connection : 8 MB
Back to top Go down
Lipo
Admin
Lipo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner   Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:15 pm

For the moment we are full of paladins tnx for ur apply
Back to top Go down
https://addiction.forumotion.com
Gomslork

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner   Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:44 pm

Wildest sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner   Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrece, Paladin green bar pwner
Page 1 of 1